Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Helping to Celebrate!

About two miles from our home is an historic clinic that has been remodled. In the prime of its time, nurses on horseback would come to the clinic to care for those in the community who were too far out from the hospital. I obtained permission to use this spot to serve Dad and Mom a special meal in partial celebration of their 39th anniversary. I say "partial" because, the best was yet to come for them. The six of us kids paid to help send them to the Holiday Inn Express for a night. The owner gave us a discount when I told him I was looking for a good deal for my parents' anniversary. Thanks, Dad and Mom for those thirty-nine years! I love you!
THE CLINIC

Celebrating 39 Years of "Togetherness"



SENDING THEM ON THEIR WAY - Keys to their personal Suite

No comments: