
I was blessed with my family getting to come to graduation - well, at least part of them! Dad, Mom, Sophia, Mark and Bambie and their five children were with me from Friday - Monday morning. When the big rush of graduation was over on Saturday (and the kids had their naps - we want happy children!) the whole gang of us took a trip down to the lake on school property. Sophia and I took the grandkids out in a canoe. (In Picture - Top row L to R : Daniel, Aunt Sophia, Aunt Sonya; Bottom row: Alethea, Benjamin, Victoria). I also enjoyed having my family go to church with me at New Home Baptist. We filled up a whole row. Mom, Sophia, and I sang "He Giveth More Grace" - a fitting description of what the Lord did for me this last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment