Saturday, September 1, 2007

Going to the Fair - A First For Me!

Where I live, we have festivals - not fairs. But for the last month I've been in Michigan, not Kentucky. So, to my delight, I had a 'fair experience' when I went to visit my sister and her family. I think I was more excited about it than Bambie's five children! I also did something at the fair that I've always wanted to do. I went Hang Gliding! Well, almost. Does it count if it's going in circles, and a man beneath us has the controls that determine how high we go and when we stop? Oh well. Maybe next time.


Pausing for a treat - Daniel, Alethea, Benjamin, Victoria, and Jonathon in the front (who was too tired to walk anymore)



Alethea - a horse lover like her Aunt Sonya!


Benjamin enjoying the bumper cars


A train ride for Jonathan



This rock climbing business is fun stuff!

No comments: