Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My (Little) Friend Sonya




You can probably guess from the title that this isn't Sonya. It's Carrie! Sonya and I were roommates during the NTM training. I asked if I could update her website for her after we talked last night. She's got some new things going on, and I knew many of you would like to know also.

Sonya is tentatively scheduled for having the screws removed from her SI joint on June 19th. She's waiting to hear if it's a go.

Sonya spent 6 weeks in California in May and June receiving prolotherapy. During that time, the doctor treating her began to suspect that she may have Lyme's disease. This would explain why her body has not responded well to prolo over the past 8 years. She most likely got Lyme's as a small child.

Most importantly: WOULD YOU PRAY? Sonya has a lot of things up in the air right now, but we all know that God has them secure in His hand.

No comments: