Thursday, November 20, 2008

P.S. "YeeeHaawww!"

This is just to share my joy that this surgery was nothing like my first one. After my first surgery in '06, I was taken out of the hospital in a wheelchair, used a walker for the first two weeks, then crutches for the first month and even intermittently for the next year because I could hardly put any weight on my left leg. This time, however, five minutes after I came out of 'la la land' I was walking around with no pain (from weight-bearing) and no assistance devices. I walked out of the hospital BY MYSELF! The saying is "never say never"...but, I can say that I will never be sorry I had the screws taken out. In the same breath I will also never be sorry for what the Lord continues to do in my life. The fact that these two "nevers" can exist in the same paragraph just shows that God is a great God.

No comments: