Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Loved. Overwhelmed. Grateful.

Has God ever 'caught you off guard' with a blessing for which you did not ask? I think God likes to surprise us as much as we like being surprised. When I said goodbye to my fellow missionary friends in November '07 I had no idea when we would meet again on this side of eternity. But on June 9th I found myself giving a big Baer hug to Chris and Ginger Mackey and their son whom I had never met.


Born in Brazil, Tekoa is blessed with dual citizenship


Baby 2 on the way - a little Ginger on the way!


Ginger, Chris & Tekoa


A night at Chris' grandmother's house

1 comment:

Melissa G said...

Awww, you got to meet Tekoa! How cool! That's really neat. They are a special family. I'm really excited for them and the baby on the way! God is so good.
I miss you Sonya!