Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Vacation in CA - I mean...for treatment, yeah, treatment

By doctors orders I went to the West Coast for a vacation - well, it was sort of like that. My Upper Cervical Chiropractor here in Oklahoma said that it would be a great idea to get some prolotherapy treatment right now in conjunction with what he was doing for me. So I booked a flight to Sacramento and was in CA from July 1st-17th. Nope. I did not get pictures of me receiving my injections. But I did get what I went out there to get. You'll just have to trust me on that one.






LAKE TAHOE - would be CA largest natural lake except that part of it is in the state of Nevada










My wonderful friends - Dr. Rodney & Kim VanPelt


Look closely to see the eagle in flight. He swooped down about thirty feet in front of us and caught a fish.








Dad and Mom were able to join me in California for two days. They came to get prolotherapy too. But no one should be in the Sierra Nevada Mountains and not enjoy the outdoors.


Coming out of Blue Lake


See, it's calling to you. Don't you just wanta get in?!

No comments: