Friday, November 20, 2009

Which State NOW?!

Yesterday I had a friend text me and ask what was my current address. That's a great question seeing it could be Kentucky, Oklahoma, or California. And from October 15th-November 17th it was California! My Upper Cervical Chiropractor in Oklahoma encouraged me to go to the West Coast again (for vacation, of course) since he noticed an improvement in my ability to hold my adjustments from the last time I was out there.

Okay, well, prolotherapy is not exactly a vacation...but I did get to do vacation-type things in conjunction with my prolotherapy treatments!


We saw this elk herd grazing along the road as we were driving to Ukiah from the Sacramento airport. See the buck?


It was great living in a home that faced the east!


These deer were lingering around the gate when I came back from a morning walk


California Vineyards




From Dr. Rodney and Kimmy's front porch


Frank Pierce graciously taught me how to make tomatillo salsa. Tip: grill your tomatillos, garlic, jalepenos and onions!



SCENES FROM MY CESSNA FLIGHT TO SHELTER COVE











Fort Ross




We landed on an airstrip right along the ocean


Dr. Rodney and his cessna










This was new to me. I thought seaweed was the size of celery sticks - not the size of anacondas.


Did you know Sea Lions can surf?! I watched this one ride a wave all the way to the shore.






So maybe I'm ignorant. I didn't know baby seagulls were brown. He sure wasn't ignorant. He showed up when we got out our lunch.






BACK ON THE GROUND

Apple cider in process at Kim's dad's house


Dr. Rodney, his Father-in-law, Ed, pet Gus, and of course, the freshest apple cider around


See. I TOLD you I went out there for prolotherapy. Don't you think Dr. Rodney looks way too happy for what he's getting ready to do? Yeah. Me too.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey Sonya, great pics! By the way, can you email me your email address? The one i had for you came back as inactive..? Thanks!